Customized Product Authentication
Lofton Label is the only label and packaging provider in the Northern Midwest to offer GPAS – the cloud-based brand protection, track-and-trace, and consumer engagement service that has changed the way we authenticate products. If your brand has been threatened by product counterfeiting or diversion, GPAS represents an unrivaled solution to protect your business.
Worried you may be losing money due to counterfeiting and diversion of your product?
Contact us today to start developing your custom security solution and start saving you money.
While you may not be aware of counterfeiting or diversion challenges with your products, you are still at risk – and that risk can cost your brand critical amounts of revenue and credibility. Counterfeiting and diversion are becoming more and more prominent across all industries, and can result in:
- A threat to public health and safety
- Irreparable brand damage
- Loss of revenue
- The undermining of legitimate reseller channels
- Lack of supply chain visibility
To prove the authenticity of your products and to defend your brand against these threats, you need GPAS.
GPAS is easily integrated into the design of your label and into the digital printing process, minimizing disruption of your existing products. It works by:
- Enabling the unique serialization and copy protection of your products, creating a unique code on every label
- Providing full traceability throughout your supply chain and into the hands of your customers
- Serving as a unique mobile engagement point for easy authentication
- Delivering ease of use – simply scan the code with your smartphone’s camera to prove authenticity and unleash an array of usable data
GPAS also utilizes business intelligence and analytics services, enabling data collection across the value chain and putting the data to work. The delivery of business intelligence (BI) and report findings is automated, alerting brand owners in real-time of potential problems within the market.
The need for product verification and usable analytics is not unique to any one market. GPAS is necessary and effective in a broad range of industries, including:
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Health & Beauty
- Food & Beverage
- And more
It’s time to start providing total security for your products and for your brand. Contact us today to prove to your customers and distributors that your business is the real thing.