Business Development Specialist / Sales Representative
Lofton Label and Packaging, Inc. is looking for a Business Development Specialist.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for maintaining relationships and identifying new opportunities within our existing customer base, while targeting new business relationships by selling all of Lofton’s products and services. Focus opportunities around Lofton’s target prospect profile.
- Primary responsibility is to generate business by introducing and cross selling all of Lofton’s products and services with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Receive information and accurately write up estimates/orders while ensuring all required information has been captured.
- Track and follow up on all estimates, site visits and calls using CRM.
- Advise Credit Department & CSR team of all new customers.
- Familiarize and keep updated on Lofton Label, Inc. products, processes, and services.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Packaging Engineer, Estimators, Job Planners, Graphics, Materials Manager, Technical Sales Specialists, Technical Service Representatives, and other departments as needed.
- Attend scheduled sales meetings.
- Prepare sales reports as needed.
- Analyze customer specifications regarding company price list and guidelines to establish quotations.
- Maintain mileage and expense account records.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Be a self-starter, motivated, positive attitude and open to new challenges.
- Can plan, organize, direct, delegate, control, and be a leader.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Good communication skills.
- Handle confidential, sensitive and proprietary information.
- Have a firm understanding of pressure sensitive & flexible packaging industry.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Lofton Label is an equal opportunity employer.