Lofton Label & Packaging is a Flexographic and Digital printer located in the SE metro area looking for a Job Expeditor.
1st Shift Monday – Friday 7am -3:30pm
2nd Shift Monday- Thursday 3:25pm – 2:10am
Job Summary: Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within Production by providing assistance to reduce the overall time and waste to a job.
No experience is necessary
- Assist Press Operators with getting new jobs up and running
- Pull ink and varnish for jobs as needed.
- Put new rolls of stock on press rewind as needed.
- Throw and reset waste matrix on waste mandrel.
- Remove finished rolls off product unwind
- Keep supplies filled (rags, stir sticks, sponges, wipers, etc.).
- Fill all jugs on presses with correct fluids.
- Fill core boxes.
- Empty trash, sweep and clean shop area.
- Clean press parts as needed.
- Clean ink station.
- Operate trash compactor and lock in “off” position when finished.
- Other duties as necessary and assigned.
- Extended periods of standing, walking (95% of the time).
- Able to move up to 40lbs. stock rolls (5% of the time).
- Ability to follow verbal directions.
- Works closely with press operators.
- Needs to be self motivated and show initiative.
Job Type: Full-time