Quality Assurance Intern
Lofton Label and Packaging is a cutting-edge printing company in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota looking to invest in a hardworking and self-motivated employee. With the goal of meeting our customer’s needs, we would like to add a skilled individual to our Quality Assurance team.
- Receive and process requests from our customers regarding Regulatory or Trade compliance.
- Compile data from our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to identify the constituent materials of all a labels provided to our customer
- Coordinate requests to be sent to our suppliers to acquire documentation that meets our customer’s needs
- Research the requirements for Regulation and Trade Compliance documentation to develop the most effective approach to expand our documentation.
- Help to identify a systematic approach to qualifying all suppliers and integrating the results into our Quality Management System.
- Assist in other functions of the Quality Assurance team for writing standards associated with Supplier Qualification or Recordkeeping for Regulatory and Trade compliance Requirements
- High School graduate or enrollment in a Technical Program or Associates program
- Technical Writing experience
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying deadlines.
- Print Industry Experience a plus
- Quality Assurance Experience
- ISO and other QMS Standards experience would be ideal
Lofton Label is an equal opportunity employer.